Our next training will be held in Spring 2024. Follow us on Facebook for dates.
The Pet Evacuation Team is always in need of great volunteers. Both behind the scenes and when responding to disasters.
Volunteers can participate in a variety of areas:
- Rescue & Response. Help evacuate and/or shelter animals during disasters
- Help transport equipment, or load, clean and reorganize equipment before, during and after deployments
- Help transport, set up and monitor Missy Traps for pets who are lost
- Animal care & temporary sheltering
- Foster homes for abuse case animals or evacuated animals
- Administration (clerical, data entry, stuffing envelopes and more)
- PET Social Media and Website management
- Outreach. Help promote PET and get the word out about our life-saving work
- Fundraising Committee (grantwriting is just one of many ways to contribute)
- Graphic Design
Just because we haven’t listed it, doesn’t mean we don’t need it! Ask how you can help PET save animals in crisis.
Note: All volunteers must fill out an application & waiver and attend our three-part training.
Volunteer Interest Form
Fill it out online…
…or Download the PDF form and fill it out and email or print it.
The Pet Evacuation Team is there when disaster strikes.
NEW VOLUNTEER TRAINING
Email confirmation and t-shirt size to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the DONATE button above and pay $20 for the required t-shirt and ID badge
Questions? Call 541-610-6628
VOLUNTEER GO-BAG CONTENTS:
Volunteers should have the follow items ready at all times in case of deployment:
All cotton clothing
Long pants (no shorts)
Closed toe shoes or boots
PET shirt and I.D. Badge
Change of clothes
Cell phone and charger
Any necessary medication
Multi-use tool (i.e. Leatherman)